We put some lights up on the deck ....I can't lie, I totally feel like I have my own little backyard oasis. Now I just need to talk my hubby into buying a hot tub to go beside the deck and we will be set. Buuuut I don't see that happening anytime soon.
While my hubby was hanging lights up on our deck last night I didn't feel like cooking something new so I went for a recipe that I know he loves and I know will fill him up. It doesn't hurt that it's super super easy to make.
1 pound hamburger meat
Garlic salt (I never measure it just sprinkle some in)
2 can of tomato soup
1 cup of Minute rice
Worsh. Sauce (i can barely say it let alone want to spell it haha!)
Preheat over to 350
You just mix your hamburger meat with garlic salt and 1 cup of rice. In a deep pan make your meatballs.
In a seperate bowl mix up 1 can of soup and 1 can of water with worsh. sauce.(i usually put about 8 drops in ours) mix that all up really good and pour over your meatballs. I usually add a second can of soup/water/worsh.
Put it in your oven and bake for 1 hour.
This is how the pan looks after we get done with it. Zero leftovers and the two of us grumbling about how full we are and that we will never eat that much again....then I cook it again and it's the exact same conversation.
♥Cortney




y'alls deck is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI agree with your hubby, I love that outfit! That necklace is incredible.
ReplyDeleteWe need to work on our backyard! Yours looks great.
ugh this hump day better go by fast!! i want only two week days left until the weekend!! i love your outfit! definitely need a black maxi with a brown belt in my wardrobe for sure
ReplyDeleteooo love the rope lighting on the deck! Looks super cozy now :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog! :) Love your deck!
ReplyDeletexo
I love your deck! And I love your outfit, adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! and your outfit! so so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://aaronkarina.blogspot.com
That necklace is so cute! I haven't been in world market for a long time. I totally forgot that they had great jewelry! Thanks for the reminder...
ReplyDeleteAmy
fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com
Made this casserole two days ago for the first time and it is a hit already. Thanks :)
ReplyDelete