Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Baby Showers and a ridiculous amount of pictures.

This pregnancy is flying by. I'm 35 weeks tomorrow. How did that happen? I keep wanting Sam here and at the same time I keep wanting to just cook him longer because i'm so nervous about everything that comes along with him. I just want to be a good mom and wife. I'm scared to fail at either of those. Even though deep down I know I will over and over. I know it wont be all rainbows and unicorns, but I do know it'll be worth all the hard stuff.
Here are a few maternity pictures my precious friend Julie did for us. Speaking of Julie, i'm so thankful to have got so close to her over the last year. I couldn't ask for a better friend.
Can I just say that no one prepared me for this Love you forever book. I hadnt read it before and sat down to go through all the books we got from our shower and decided to read this one. I bawled like a baby. The bond between a child and mother is so intense. I can't believe i'm about to experience it.



34 weeks in these pictures.
 
Now some Baby Shower pictures! I had a great time and Sam got SO MUCH stuff. We had this shower then at work we had a surprise shower and got even more for this sweet boy.
 












 
 
And for my work shower!! I just love these guys that I work with. I dont know how we will all handle me being gone for 6 weeks. They are like a bunch of big annoying brothers lol. i'm kiiiddding.



 

This is my boss and somedays the only reason I make it through the work day. He's the best.

One of my best friends!

 

 


We are all set for story time. My hostesses asked for books rather than cards. This is the most special thing ever. I always loved reading as a child i'm SO glad I get to do it with Sam and hopefully he will appreciate books as much as I do/did...I just can't wait to cuddle him up and read to him each night.
Here are some other pictures mainly just instagram baby stuff ...might as well just be called instasam.


20 weeks and 34 weeks. My sweet boy has GROWN. He's got his momma's nose and lips, that's for sure.


This was pretty exciting for me. We took a day and put together lots of Sam's stuff, our house looks like something a baby lives in. Which is freaking crazy.


Trent had a diaper shower over the weekend. He had such a great time and a great turn out! It's safe to say Sam has been spoiled rotten by everyone and we have too. We feel so very blessed. I can't believe next month we will have a baby in our arms!
Cortney
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You finally blogged!!! I love your blog! You are going to be a good mommy! And I am so very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete