Been a while, huh! Today I found some matching nightstands on Craigslist for 60.00 so I jumped all over that.
I have also had my nose smashed into The Hunger Games...hello, am I the only one who completely lost myself in this book?! I absolutely loved it. Apparently i'm 15 years old at heart because I also loved all of the Twilights too...and I think I might actually like these a bit more. If you know me, this is saying a lot haha! I am soo excited for the movie to come out! That took a good week out of my life reading those, fortunately my co-worker was reading them too, so I had someone to discuss it with while we were reading it. I've decided i'd be a great book clubber..haha...know how I know i'm old?!
As for my little family we've been well. I had a surprise party for my husband. I think the boys had a great time! His friend helped me out with it luckily. We went to eat at Rubys then headed back to our house for cake and opti shot golf.
We are getting ready to build a deck in the back--so keep an eye out for that!
Oh and I can't blog without a picture of baby. He has almost every single toy out in front of him...the one he didnt have I stepped on..which he prompty jumped off the couch took it and added it to the pile...he may or may not have only child syndrome.
Okay that's all I have for today...I need to go run out and look for baskets and lamps while my tables dry. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend too !!







No comments:
Post a Comment