I should start out by telling you a little about myself. I'm 25 and was lucky enough to marry my bestfriend. We have one dog child, Braxi. He's about to turn 3 and he runs this house. My husband and I got married in August of 2010. We've been together over 6 years. We just bought our first house, that was fun and it's one of my favorite hobbies! I love to read and doing the occasional crafts. I'm positive I should be a housewife and not an 8-5'er haha. My family is everything to me. My life is simple, just the way I like it. Welcome to my blog!!
![]() |
| Our wedding day |
![]() |
| Our First Wedding Anniversary |
| Our world :) |
![]() |
| Our first home. It was built in 1959 and we love it! |




No comments:
Post a Comment