I saw this sign last night and I can NOT get over how perfect it is and how perfectly this person styled this! I saved it because there's a pretty good chance I'm going to have to try my hand at recreating it.
I'm wanting to have my husband build me these shelves for our kitchen. I have a little skinny table in there to decorate and it's been sitting there super awkwardly for months now, turned into a catch all. I thought these would be adorable above it. Too bad I can't shiplap the kitchen too. But we have a LOT of work to do in the kitchen, so maybe another time.
Love this tray! I saw it on a facebook group I'm in this morning, I had to save it. I want it for my kitchen to put my canisters on. So pretty!

This bedding is something I've started saving up for. I just moved Sam into his big boy room and working on getting him adjusted to that before baby brother gets here. My friends have raved over these beddys and hey if it's something that'll help Sam make his bed I'm ALL in favor of that! Hopefully before baby gets here, I can have it added. I think it's something that will last him a long time. That alone makes it worth the price.
Clearly, I'm really digging the wood and botanical look lately.
Now, if only it was easy as pinning a pin and it showing up in my house!










No comments:
Post a Comment