Monday, June 30, 2014

Family Pictures!

I finally--after months and months of not having a laptop bought a "new to me" one! Which means maybe I can finally catch up on blogging again and start documenting my little man's life! I hate that I've slacked so much on getting my big camera out and capturing little moments of him every week. I will get better at it!
Luckily, I have Julie and she took these pictures for our little family. It's no secret that I love having family pictures taken every year and these of course are my favorite yet--with our sweet Sam!!



He fell asleep in this basket...not kidding, when it's this child's nap time, he doesn't mess around.











Just for fun here are some of our family pictures through the years--


We were soo young here.

 
 



 
 
It just amazes me how much we've changed and grown looking at these pictures. I wouldn't change it for the world. Sam (and braxi of course!!) have just completed our family. I drive my husband crazy with getting so many pictures taken...you'd think by now he'd just be use to it ;)
 
Happy Monday!!
Cortney

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back. Love these! Currently waiting for our prof pictures to be edited. The torture of waiting!

    ReplyDelete