Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pictures with Jordy-Ann Photography



 
We had our family pictures taken last night! Can they be family photos if it's just us and our dog? haha how sad. Anyways--yesterday we had a random thunderstorm which was fantastic, but it was really cold by the time we got to pictures. Cold and windy. I seriously am still not warmed up and i've been in sweat pants and blankets. We went to Canyon for our pictures. I had found this place behind the park and the pool a field with tall skinny trees, just awesome. Since I came across it i've always wanted pictures there. We met up with Jordan who is a childhood friend of Trent's. She and I have talked on FB before but have never got to meet until last night, she is great! I'm glad to finally get to meet her! She endured the cold and wind and she made the shoot so comfortable. Trent and I immediately go awkward together infront of a camera. Like Chandler in that episode of friends when Monica tries getting him to take engagement pictures(except i'm chandler ugh!)...hilarious. Anyways, that's us. We suck infront of someone taking our picture. So for her to make it comfortable was really awesome and FUN! I brought my beach cruiser bike, i've always wanted to use it in photos, ideally I would use it with a cute vintagey dress but that was definitely not an option yesterday as it was soo cold. She already posted some of them for us to see! I totally recommend her to anyone looking for photos! Jordy-Ann Photography.
Here is the sneak peek that she posted for us (which let me say she is soo quick and editing and posting them!)










 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Cortney! You've been awarded the Liebster Blog Award! Go check it out at my blog for details! :)

    http://ashleebrettnichols.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete