All we needed were --
Leaves
Paint (I used the 1.00 kids kind from the dollar store)
Craft paper (Also from the dollar store)
Glue
Frame(Found it at hobby lobby for about 2.00)
I glued everything down and painted the little faces and legs on--then noticed after about 10 minutes they were all starting to curl up. So I put about 3 heavy books on it and let it sit overnight. I found a frame at hobby lobby and once I got it put in there they were nice and tight and stayed down.
Here it is right after I finished. Aren't they the cutest little guys!
This is an awful picture it's dark in the hallway and Sam is asleep so I didn't want to turn any light on. But you get the idea--it's framed, it's hung and I can't wait to put it in Sam's adventure room when we get moved.
Checked it off my Fall Bucket List.
Cort



No comments:
Post a Comment