Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Happy September!!

It's almost here, y'all!! Of course, I'm talking about FALL! This has always for as long as I can remember been my favorite time of the year. It's just been multiplied since I discovered fashion, home décor and pumpkin patches. We moved to a small town so this means i'll even go to some football games, something I've not ever done. I couldn't tell you the first thing about football--but I hear they have a kick butt concession stand, so..sign me up!

So in honor of the first day of fall I did what any crafter would do. I busted out the 'ole cameo from the top of the closet and made a fall sign...which will go to my mom's house since I have no where for it. Sucks for me but I know she will love it!



First I just painted some wood that Trent nailed together for me a white color then mixed brown paint with water and went over it for that look.
 
Bought a couple of designs in my design store...(for free because I have credits, whoop!)

Played with those for a while

This will be darling on a small single piece of wood.
 

Cut, weeded and ready for transfer.

It needed a little something extra so I added some leaves. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out. 3 hours of work and a free project--i'm all for free.

I Had a pretty cute helper too.
 
Happy September!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment